TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Our Online Shop operates Monday – Friday between 11h00 and 16h00.
• All flower orders must be placed a minimum of 48 hours in advance. If you need an urgent arrangement, please call our online shop manager on: 078 142 4203 & we will let you know what is possible.
• The delivery time you request is not guaranteed. We will do our best to deliver as close as possible to your requested time, however your order may get grouped per suburb / area & therefore the delivery time may change.
• Deliveries take place between 10am – 3pm daily.
• The day before or the morning of your order, we will notify you of an approximate time frame that your order will arrive so that you can ensure the recipient will be able to receive the package.
• If we are unable to deliver the package (for example: no one is home / the recipient has left work for the day / there is no one suitable for us to leave the package with / a guard wont let us in..etc) and we are unable to reach the recipient and/or the customer, we will return the package to our studio and the customer can either collect the package from us or we can re-attempt the delivery at another time but an additional delivery fee will apply. This delivery fee will need to be paid upfront before the second delivery attempt is made.
• On occasion we use 1Fetch delivery service – please read their Terms & Conditions here.
• If you are collecting the order from our studio: Collection Hours are 11:00 – 16:00.
• Collection address is: 50, 4th Street, Wynberg. Wynberg Works – Unit 33.
• Please note all flowers are subject to availability at the Flower Market at the time of the order, of which we have no control over.
• A reasonable substitute will be provided if your chosen item is not available, we will notify you prior if a substitute is required.
• We will not be held responsible for flowers that are left in the heat / direct sunlight or have been incorrectly handled post delivery.